When encountering this error please follow the guidelines below to fix this issue.
1. Click Start > right “Computer” and select Properties. (Depending on your OS this may need to be System or My PC instead of Computer)
2. Click Advanced System Settings on the left.
3. Click Environment Variable on the bottom right.
4. Find the variable called “Path” in the bottom box and double click to edit, then on the next screen hit the Edit text... button.
5. Copy all the text and paste into Notepad, save it so you don’t lose it.
6. Erase the Path field but you must enter at least one character to be able to click OK. (Something easy to recognize would be best as you will need to find this character later)
7. Run through the Dialogic install (Do NOT reboot yet).
8. Edit the Path field again and you’ll notice it has changed. Remove the random letter you put in and attach the new entries to the old entries in Notepad.
You’ll notice each directory is separated by a semi-colon, make sure you use one when joining the old and new paths together.
9. Paste it all back into the Path field. Now you can shutdown and install the Dialogic card.
9. Paste it all back into the Path field. Now you can shutdown and install the device.