Unable to Browse to Import blocks or manually add blocks.
Receive no Node found message on import tab in WIN911 workspace.
There may also be an Event Viewer error for the iFIX runtime:
Proficy HMI/SCADA iFix Server service and WIN911 services are running as different accounts.
When both iFix and WIN911 iFIX runtime are configured to run as services, they both need to use the same account in the Window Services Applet.
1. Open Control Panel -> Administrator tools -> Services
2. Locate Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX server. Right-Click and open Properties.
3. Select the Logon Tab. Observe which account is checked: "Local System Account" or "This Account".
4. Now locate the WIN911 Services, and set the Proficy HMI/SCADA iFIX server to logon as the same account running the WIN911 services.
5. Since you are running as a service it is recommended you restart the entire computer.