The WIN-911 Contacts Utility can be launched from a WindowViewer display to provide a quick way for operators to make changes to the order of notifications and Connection details without leaving WindowViewer. This article will guide you through configuring InTouch to launch the utility from a WindowViewer display.
Note: This guide assumes the WIN-911 Contacts Utility was previously installed.
- Open your InTouch application with WindowMaker, and edit the Window you’d like to launch the utility from.
- Go to the toolbar and select Wizard, -> Buttons -> Command Button and draw a new button on your Window.
- Double-click on the button to open the Command Pushbutton Wizard.
- Enter a label (like WIN-911) to identify the function of the button to the user.
- Check the On Button Down checkbox.
- Click the On Button Down… to enter the Wizard Script Editor.
- Enter the following script: StartApp "C:\Program Files (x86)\WIN-911 Software\Contacts Utility\ContactsUtility.exe";
- Click OK and OK again to save and close the wizard.
- Click the Save All button on the toolbar of WindowMaker.
- Launch your application in WindowViewer and test the button you created.