WIN-911 is installed with a 30-day Advanced evaluation license, if you require more time to evaluate WIN-911 after its expiration, a single-use license extension is available.
The 30-day license extension starts from the time the license is added to CodeMeter. Please wait until your original license has expired or is within a few days of expiring before activating the extension.
Note: The license extension can be used once, subsequent activation attempts with this extension will fail. If additional time is required, please contact WIN-911 Sales by phone, 1-800-331-8740 or email, email@example.com.
Installing the 30-Day Demo Extension
- Download and extract the license extension from the link above.
- Open CodeMeter Control Center from the Windows Start menu.
- Remove the expired WIN-911 Demo container. If the "Remove License" button is disabled, click HERE.
- Drag and drop the 30-Day Demo Extension License into the CodeMeter Control Center.
- The WIN-911 Demo license will show License Activated.
- Reboot your PC or restart the ‘World Wide Web Publishing Service’ in Windows Service Manager for the new license to take effect.
If you have any additional questions please submit a Support Request Here or contact Product Support at 512-326-1011 x3 or toll free in the US and Canada at 1-800-331-8740 x3.