Upon opening the WIN-911 Workspace you see the following error:
HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
Calling LoadLibraryEx on ISAPI filter "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\\aspnet_filter.dll" failed
IIS is incorrectly trying to load the 32-bit version of the ISAPI filter instead of the 64-bit version of the component.
Modify ISAPI filter mappings for ASP.NET 4.0 to point to the 64-bit version of aspnet_filter.dll.
1. Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
2. Select Default Web Site
3. In the center pane, double-click ISAPI Filters
4. Notice the ASP.NET_4.0 entries. There may be three ASP.NET 4.0 entries:
5. Double-click the generic ASP.Net_4.0 entry and set the executable path to C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\aspnet_filter.dll.
6. Your system is now configured to use the 64-bit version and the error will not longer appear.
To start a support case, you will need your Maintenance Support number or your CD Tracking number. CLICK HERE to open a new support case.