This document will guide you through the steps on how to change the username and/or password for the Win-911 Runtimes and IIS Application Pools.
Procedure for changing the Windows Services
1. Click Start > Run > Services.msc
2. Scroll to the Win-911 runtimes
** You can also reach this location from Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
3. Right click on each Win-911 runtime Service and go to properties and switch to the login tab. Here you can set the password. You must update the password for each Win-911 Runtime Service.
Procedure for changing the password for the IIS Applications Pools.
1. Click Start > Run > inetmgr
2. Expand your server and select Applications Pools. You must update the Password for each Win-911 Application Pool
3. Right click on each Win-911 Pool and select Advanced Settings…
** You can also reach this location from Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
4. Scroll down to the Identity section and click the ellipsis next to the username.
5. Click the “Set” button and type in the username & password.
**We have also created a batch file that you can use that will perform these steps for you, if your system allows you to use batch files. The batch file has commands that perform the steps above for every module available in WIN911. Do not be alarmed if you see errors because the module it is attempting to change is not installed on your machine.
If you are still experiencing a problem, please submit Support Ticket or contact Product Support at 512-326-1011 x3 or toll free in the US and Canada at 1-800-331-8740 x3