1. Installing MT9234MU-CDC-XR
This document will guide you through steps for installing the latest 32 or 64 drivers for MT9234MUCDC-XR modem for Windows XP SP3 through Server 2016.
A. Installing the driver
1. Unzip MT9234MU_CDC_Drivers.zip to a temporary folder.
2. This will create 2 files
3. Open Device Manager
4. Under Ports (COM & LPT), Right-click on the USB Serial Device and select Update Driver Software...
5. Choose to Browse my computer for the Driver Software and select your folder where the files extracted.
6. Click on the Browse button and navigate to the path where your modem driver was extracted
7. This will install the driver, and you should receive a confirmation screen.
If you followed the steps correctly, you will now see the modem properly listed in Device Manager.
The new modem driver will now be installed. You can confirm this by viewing the properties of the modem in
Device Manager. The driver date will show 10/5/2012.
To create a support case, you will need either your Maintenance Support number or your CD Tracking number. You can create a Case online or contact the product support line: (512)326-1011.