WIN-911 v.3.17.5 introduces a new licensing schema that is incompatible with licenses issued before version 3.16.23. If you licensed a previous version of WIN-911 prior to 3.16.23, you will need to request a new license before you can install 3.17.5 and subsequent releases.
Any WIN-911 version prior to 3.16.23. You may need to request a new license if you are upgrading 3.16.23 if the license was installed in a previous version.
- In the Start Menu, find the CodeMeter folder, then open CodeMeter Control Center. Leave the CodeMeter window on the screen.
Open WIN911_3.17.5 folder, then open the Support folder. In the Support folder find the WIBU License container - WIN-911 2017 Q1.wbb.
- Drag and drop WIN911 2017 Q1.wbb file into CodeMeterControl Center.
You will now see the empty WIN-911 License Container. Select the WIN-911 container, then click Activate License.
- The CmFAS Assistant wizard will appear. Select Next, then select Create license request.
- Choose where you would like to save the license request file and select Commit.
- Your license request file will be generated. Select Finish to close the wizard.
- Upload your license request file to our licensing page. You will need to enter your WIN-911 Serial Number so have it ready.
- Once we receive your license request we will create a new license and send it back to you as soon as possible. We can only respond to license requests Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM CST.
Installing New License and Removing the Old License.
- Once you receive your new license file you can import it into CodeMeter.
- Open CodeMeter Control Center. Find your new license file (*.wibucmrau) and drag it onto the box on the left side of the License tab.
The WIN-911 License Container should now read License Activated.
Finally, you will want to remove the old WIN-911 License. Select the old WIN-911 license container. Then click Remove License.
If you experience any issues updating your license , please submit a support request or contact Product Support at 1-512-326-1011 x3 or toll free in the US and Canada at 1-800-331-8740 x3. EMEA customers please contact +33 (0)6 89 30 36 58